Sit back safely because we did everything!
This source is based on Nodejs, React, Mongodb.
This is a powerful and fast website/application builder.
Why should we use Nodeeweb?
It’s fast, new technology, new attitude. it’s like WordPress, but the new version with new technology
Why node js?
Node. js is easily employed as a server-side proxy where it can handle a large amount of simultaneous connections in a non-blocking manner. It’s especially useful for proxying different services with different response times, or collecting data from multiple source points
Nodejs was created to solve the I/O scaling problem, which it does really well.
If your use case does not contain CPU intensive operations nor access any blocking resources, you can exploit the benefits of Node.js and enjoy fast and scalable network applications.
Why react js?
React JS allows complete flexibility to the developer. You can use it for creating SPAs, mobile or hybrid apps, even a TV application. You can add as many external libraries and tools as required and build a massive, complicated web application. ReactJS will ensure your app performance is optimized
- Native mobile app development
- does provide Flux architecture , which is used by Facebook internally. Flux architecture is optional in case a developer requires more structure in the web application.
Using MongoDB can provide many benefits to a software development team. Its flexible schema makes it easy to evolve and store data in a way that is easy for programmers to work with. MongoDB is also built to scale up quickly and supports all the main features of modern databases such as transactions.
- You can scale cheaper with MongoDB
- Your queries will typically be faster with MongoDB
- NoSQL databases are cheaper and easier to maintain. NoSQL databases have features like easier data distribution, simpler data models, and automatic repair. These benefits require less administrative costs and, consequently, are less expensive.
- It’s open-source and incurs fewer server costs. Open-source is free. NoSQL databases use cheaper servers, so the price of data storage and processing per gig is significantly lower.
- It’s easily and highly scalable. Since NoSQL databases like MongoDB expand horizontally, you can scale by adding more machines to your resource pool.
- It supports integrated caching. System memory caching boosts data output performance.
- MongoDB has no schema hassles. You can place data into a NoSQL database without requiring a predefined schema, so you can change the data model and formats without disrupting applications.
ExpressJS is a prebuilt NodeJS framework that can help you in creating server-side web applications faster and smarter. Simplicity, minimalism, flexibility, scalability are some of its characteristics and since it is made in NodeJS itself, it inherited its performance as well.